The Gladstone Institutes is an independent biomedical research facility with an affiliation with UCSF and partnerships with several Bay area universities. The McDevitt laboratory provides a rich training environment at varying levels.
We are ACTIVELY SEEKING qualified post-doctoral candidates with previous expertise in cell and molecular biology to apply for available positions in the lab. Please email your CV with publication record listed and names of 3 possible references directly to Todd McDevitt.
Graduate Research Opportunities
We are accepting applications form graduate students from bay-area graduate schools, including the joint UCSF and Berkeley Bioengineering Graduate program.
Other Graduate Programs
- Bioengineering (BIO)
- Biological and Medical Informatics (BMI)
- Developmental and Stem Cell Biology (DSCB)
Research Technical Staff Positions
Please contact Todd McDevitt.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Undergraduates interested in conducting research with the lab need to submit the following materials electronically.
- Resume, including work history and potential references.
- Copy of their unofficial academic transcripts
- A brief statement about why they're interested in working in the lab.
- Minimum of 2 semesters
- 12-15 hours/week of research
- Outstanding, highly motivated, independent students